Powered by Blogger.

I am a 13 year old girl and I play soccer a lot

I am a 13 year old girl and I play soccer a lot. As a violent player, along with hurting others, I injure myself. Two days ago, I was going in for a tackle when my toe got injured in a way that I do not know. My big toe on my right foot started to hurt whenever I walk, not to mention run. When I went home that day and had a good look at my toe, there was nothing that could be seen from the outside - the skin was the right colour; nothing was bleeding; there were no split skin whatsoever... In other words, if it wasn't because of the pain, I would have sworn nothing happened to it. However, the toe had been hurting up until today and walking a few steps could put me in pain. Bending the toe a tiny bit will hurt too. It was hurting durably, so I thought it wasn't anything too serious, but since it hurts when I bend it and nothing can be seen from the outside, could there be a damage in the bone? If it is not a bone damage, what sort of injury would you suggest it is? Personal opinions and links are both welcomed, as long as they are useful. Thank you very much and you help will be greatly appreciated.

Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul I am a 13 year old girl and I play soccer a lot. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://rumaabandung.blogspot.com/2013/10/i-am-13-year-old-girl-and-i-play-soccer.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: dika - Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "I am a 13 year old girl and I play soccer a lot"

Post a Comment