Powered by Blogger.

I am living in a room where i have to put

I am living in a room where i have to put my bed over the heating vent, it is a wood framed bed with drawers. we were thinking about taking the drawer out that is above the vent and redirecting it but there is about an inch of wood between the floor and the drawer opening. i thought i saw an episode on HDTV where they redirected the heater with something like an aluminum dryer tube and a new vent cover on the bed, but my bed is wooden and i want to know if any of this is safe.


Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul I am living in a room where i have to put. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://rumaabandung.blogspot.com/2013/10/i-am-living-in-room-where-i-have-to-put.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: dika - Saturday, October 12, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "I am living in a room where i have to put"

Post a Comment