Powered by Blogger.

Hello! i am a 17 year old girl!

Hello! i am a 17 year old girl! I noticed recently that I HAVE GREY HAIR in the under layers of my hair. I probably have like 10 grey hair hidden inside my hair. I read that there is a chinese herb called fo ti which helps reverse grey hair. However, I've also read that there are some possible side effects of it damaging the liver.
I read reviews online, and no one mentioned having side effects of any sort.
I would really like to try this herb, but I'm scared!
Can anyone give me advice? Also, what else should I try to help reverse grey hair!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Hello! i am a 17 year old girl!. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://rumaabandung.blogspot.com/2013/10/hello-i-am-17-year-old-girl.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: dika - Monday, October 7, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Hello! i am a 17 year old girl!"

Post a Comment