Powered by Blogger.

Ok... So I'm a right idiot x We started doing Hamlet

Ok... So I'm a right idiot x We started doing Hamlet at my school last year and we have summer to learn our lines then when we come back, we do some serious rehearsing x Not everyone gets a script though. Only main characters x I'm playing Queen Gertrude x So my friend didn't get a script but she's got quite a few lines x So she asked me if she could borrow it for a week and learn them and have a look at the script x I'm really close to her and knew she would give it back so I let her x But that was at the beginning of summer x But unfortunately, something happened in her family and I didn't want to be rude and ask for the script back x So we went back to school on Friday and she looked really guilty and was worried when she gave me back the script xxx She said sorry so I didn't really mine but I knew I could learn the lines in the weekend x But because it was my dads birthday, we went somewhere and stayed in a hotel x So I still haven't learnt my script 😁 And we are about 30 minutes away from home and at 2 I have another rehearsal for something else for 4 hours x So it will be 6 when I get home x Then add 30 minutes for dinner x And 30 minutes to shower x And I am literally willing to stay up all night to learn it x Help! I am so worried x I haven't been given a main part before x And I would love if I was given another x It means so much to me x I have to learn this! X I don't have that many lines but if I could be word perfect, I can start adding emotion x I am worrying so much. I have butterflies and a headache and my heart is racing 100 miles an hour xxxx Help please xxx I have texted everyone with scripts to ask to send pictures of my scenes but they aren't replying
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Ok... So I'm a right idiot x We started doing Hamlet. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://rumaabandung.blogspot.com/2013/09/ok-so-im-right-idiot-x-we-started-doing.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: dika - Sunday, September 8, 2013

1 Komentar untuk "Ok... So I'm a right idiot x We started doing Hamlet"

  1. Travel to Bali is very good to booking from Bali Hotels Accommodation. You will find something natural around the island. Exploring the island of Bali, and Best deal of

    hotels. Check also special deals on
    Bali Resorts
    Hotels Kuta Bali
    Bali Seminyak Hotels
    Legian Hotels
    Nusa Lembongan Hotels,
    Nusa Dua Beach Hotels
    Ubud Hotels
    Bali Hotels
    Bali Luxury Hotels
    Sanur Beach Hotel
    Kuta Hotels
    Seminyak Hotels
    Bandung Hotels
    The Kuta Beach Heritage Hotel
    Bliss Wayan Hotel
    Or if you want to get holiday in Phuket, you can book from Phuket Hotels , Patong Hotels booking online,and Istanbul Hotels Turkey for Istanbul Turkey Online reservation.. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete